🔥Hello Everyone!🔥

K

KRYZT

I'm KRYZT.
I've been playing RuneScape since RS2 Beta came out and RSC was still RS.
Around 2007 I quit RuneScape and started programming my own RSPS for fun.
In 2011 MineCraft became my addiction and have been at it since.
In the past I saw other RuneScape like MineCraft servers but I never stuck around much....
These last few years I've been on and off with a couple friends in creating Minecraft servers. Got tired of survival or mini games and decided to create my own server. That's where the idea to create a RuneScape within Minecraft server hit me. As I was searching to find out if there currently was any server out there I crashed into this one.... and seeing how freaking amazing it is, I said forget trying to create one, I'll just play this one 😂
But I feel like I got lucky to find this server, I'm thankful I did. :)
I still play a RS2PS (called ScapeRune) and a RSCPS (called OpenRSC) but since I like Minecraft more, this server suits my needs.

Nice to see the history of players with runescape, and being able to provide a different perspective of the game :D

Thanks for joining the server and for all the donations <3

Nice to see the history of players with runescape, and being able to provide a different perspective of the game :D
yeah, that was like my first big game to ever get addicted to and its pretty much my childhood so RuneScape is always on my mind when it comes to games.

Thanks for joining the server and for all the donations <3
you're welcome, a great server with a lot of effort put into it deserves my donations. and with active updates. I just wonder if there will be other buyable packs/ranks to add to my collection on my signature lol.

Back