A Report feature

Exarius

Exarius

Minescape.Me is getting new players every day, and some of those new players don't want to play by the rules. Three days in a row now I have heard of people coming across bot groups. Can we please get a report feature so we can tag these accounts for review by mods/staff?

I see less and less server use like /report or something to help the people reporting others. I used to play on a server that had like a command/plugin that made a chatreport that you can copy to post somewhere.
With that said a /report is an idea but to hope there is a staff on to see it is something else. But also an dedicated area on discord for reporting or a ticket system on discord would also help allot.

We are making a custom /report command. It should log all the recent chat messages and will notify all online staff instantly. This is a similar system that even the biggest networks still have deployed today. Currently the only report system is "Talk to Cabbage" so we are looking into something better.

We are making a custom /report command. It should log all the recent chat messages and will notify all online staff instantly. This is a similar system that even the biggest networks still have deployed today. Currently the only report system is "Talk to Cabbage" so we are looking into something better.

Okay nice, maybe an idea to also look in to getting the ticket support system bot on discord. It could be handy :p

Back