banned.

H

henryzab

i know this might sound extremely stupid and unbelievable but hear me out. I was banned in about 3 minutes of joining the server and I know exactly why. I joined the server and nothing was responding so, this is where I went completely braindead, I said the n word. Unfortunately that happened to be the only message the server received and it sent. If a mod or basically anyone of power could help me with this it'd be great. If I'm unable to receive an unban that's completely fine also. thank you

Hey. A little worrying the n word was the instinctual message you decide to send... I'm guessing this happened while in the hub? Because I think we have an auto chat moderator in our hub due to people running bots to spam it. I heard multiple people get false banned because of it so I assume it's automated... I hope. Anyway, what's your IGN?

henryzab is my IGN, if you could resolve this ASAP, that'll be appreciated thank you.

I seen the post on this. you literally said it one time and a bunch of people reported you like you were spamming it .

Tbh this happens often the community is pretty ruthless when it comes to things like this that shouldn't really matter lol. You weren't openly calling anyone anything or openly being violent with your words.

Rap music drops n bombs every song the community will take anything you say to use it against you tho

Back