Fire Runecrafting Guide (62.4k XP/hr+!)

loiloiloi6

loiloiloi6

This video provides an example of runecrafting fire runes on Minescape using rings of dueling to get quick XP. This can be done all the way from level 14 until 99. At first I'm going to show a slower lap, and then some quicker ones. You need a fire tiara for this method, as well as multiple rings of dueling, you can gather the emeralds for these from the gem trader in Al Kharid and the gold ore in Al Kharid mine.

The recommended stats are 27 Magic and Crafting to make your own rings of dueling, as well as having Edgeville as your home teleport for much faster banking.

During double xp, you get 364 XP a run, which can be done in 20 seconds. It takes me 6 seconds to equip a new ring of dueling, so we can average about 21 seconds a run. This gives an XP/hr of 62.4k, using 4.45k rune essence during the hour.

This can be seen as an expensive yet much faster alternative to doing Chaos or Body runes, potentially until level 74 Runecrafting for double chaos runes. Hope you enjoyed the video, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Just an update to this method, due to home teleport casting time being changed to 13.8 seconds, it's no longer worthwhile to bank at edgeville. The new efficient way to runecraft is to have lumbridge teleport casting runes/staff in your inventory, bring noted essence and noted rings of dueling. Try to sell all your essence and rings of dueling for 999m and then cancel, this way you can withdraw the items from GE right after you teleport to Lumbridge. Grab your essence, drop one and take out a ring of dueling if you need one, and teleport to Duel Arena. Next just run to altar, equip staff, teleport to lumbridge, drop your fire runes, withdraw your essence and repeat. The rates have gone from 62.4k xp/hr to about 55k xp/hr.

Back