Languages

Pyro

Pyro

What languages do you know, what's your most proficient, and what would you want to learn/plan to learn?

Mine:

Most proficient: C#
Known: C#, HTML, CSS, a bit of PHP and Python.
Future: Java, C++, PHP, Rust, and SQL

I don't really have an interest to go out of my way to learn a language now that I work full time in a different field, however, I have learnt the basics of HTML, C++, Python and Java. Granted I am probably extremely rusty in them now.

Mine are:
Known: C, HTML, Javascript, CSS, SQL
Future: C#

Ive had a fair bit to do with programming, i studied software design and development in school and went on to college also did additional courses in Graphic design, Animation and 3d modelling.

I know my way around: python, java, c#, c++, flash and VB, HTML 5.

How did you guys learn, self taught or?

I'm mostly a C# boi (because of Unity), but I started with Java before moving on to C++, Python, VB, and PHP. Since then I've touched a bit o' C, C Shader, Unity Boo (for the memes, and also because I thought the name was adorable), Javascript, HTML, and some obscure PS4 sub-languages

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP Is the stack I need :)
Focus on frameworks/tools : Laravel, Vue.js & TailwindCSS.

Just for a study got my Java book, only 1300 pages.
Shouldn't be too hard, exited to dig into Java.

Bolded are languages I'm proficient in (not a comprehensive list, but the ones I've used most recently):
C#, Javascript, Java, Python, C/++, x86 Assembly, SQL, Lua, GLSL

Stacks/Technologies (also not comprehensive): ASP.NET (Standard & Core / MVC / WebAPI), Node, React, Redux, HTML, CSS, .NET WPF / Winforms

Roughly 9 years experience, 5 professionally.

I've made game mods such as BloodLust for ArmA3: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667953829
Professionally I work on a SaaS product for eCommerce as a Software Engineer (full stack).

Last edited:
I am familiar/experienced with Lua,SQL,C#,Javascript(Node.js),Java and PHP.
Joining uni back on software development in August. Can't wait for it :D

Most proficient: C#
Known: JS, Java, Python, HTML/CSS

Back