Money Making Guide 168k Per Hour Running Flax Low Requirements!

Ephiemus

Ephiemus

Hey everyone on the Minescape Forums I'm Ephiemus and I really enjoy trying to find interesting ways to make money in any game that I play so I hope you are all prepared to see more methods that I find as time goes on. Anyway here is my little video guide I hope some people find it helpful and I hope I don't ruin too many peoples hidden methods.
Money Making Guide

not certain on this. but im pretty sure you can get on the fally wall beside the bank and run up it north to jump off it by the crafting guild ish
than falador teleport back and use the side bank again and repeat i think it would remove a decent amount of time off your method and make it more profitable.

Maybe try it again im not positive. I know you can climb the side wall beside the bank where the hold to goto taverly dungeon.

good idea for the videos tho people need this so they can see how easy it really is.

Cool. Maybe you could join my new Runners CC and test how much money you can make there running hides and bones from Green Drag killers.

Cool. Maybe you could join my new Runners CC and test how much money you can make there running hides and bones from Green Drag killers.
That sounds like a fun idea I'll send you a message in game if I see ya!

Best method for running flax is edgeville home tele for closest bank (500k investment, like 3ish hours with this money making method), then tele to home (level 40 magic req, so maybe another 3 hours of splashing fire strike). Run from the home teleport to the crafting guild, pick the flax. Home tele to edgeville bank the flax, grab 1 earth rune, 1 air rune and 1 law rune for tele to home. This allows you to pick the full 26 flax and still have the teleporting for faster movement.

Best method for running flax is edgeville home tele for closest bank (500k investment, like 3ish hours with this money making method), then tele to home (level 40 magic req, so maybe another 3 hours of splashing fire strike). Run from the home teleport to the crafting guild, pick the flax. Home tele to edgeville bank the flax, grab 1 earth rune, 1 air rune and 1 law rune for tele to home. This allows you to pick the full 26 flax and still have the teleporting for faster movement.
Isn't this a little over the top.. Like whats the reason to go so far out of the way? Also I need to upgrade this video because I found a better way that is about 230k to 250k per hour with 37 magic.

That's up to you whether you think it's worth it or not. It's what we did to get bowstring for flips 99 fletching, around 1-2 min(s) per inv of flax

That's up to you whether you think it's worth it or not. It's what we did to get bowstring for flips 99 fletching, around 1-2 min(s) per inv of flax
Oh shoot I think I get it now your trying to save money on the teleports and the space in your bag that makes more sense now I was trying to find the reason to go to edgeville but I get it now!!

Oh shoot I think I get it now your trying to save money on the teleports and the space in your bag that makes more sense now I was trying to find the reason to go to edgeville but I get it now!!
Yeah just the closest home teleport to a bank. Also useful for yews, dragons, body runes and slayer.

Back