The Minescape Modpack

Loasty

Loasty

I have created a Minescape modpack that is essentially additions to enhance your game experience on the server! The modpack includes things like a minimap, easy join server buttons, and more!

----- Included Mods -----
Main Focus Mods:
Xaero's MiniMap - A minimap mod that allows you to see the world around you as you travel
Xaero's World Map - A fullscreen map with an included saved map so you know your way around the world
Inventory HUD - Gives more information on your inventory without having to open it (off by default, toggle with L)
PackMenu - Redesign of the Main Menu in MineCraft to suit this pack's theme

Extra mods:
Reauth - To reconnect in times that MineCraft servers go down
Sound Devices options - To change what default device your MineCraft sounds play though (helpful for headset & speaker users)
Toast Control - Turns off those annoying "new recipe" notifications
Default Options - Allows me to ship a default config for controls + mini map settings for those who have never launched the modpack before
No Crafting Book - Removes the crafting book from your inventory to not get mixed with the magic book
Advanced Skin Customization - Ability to see your character in first person view
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded - Ability to see a new perspective from over the shoulder
FreeLook - Allows you to look around using ALT without moving your direction
Music Player - Can play Youtube, Twitch, Etc

If you wish to get optifine you can get it from here

----- Images Of Modpack -----

----- Installing The Pack -----

URL to the pack:
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/minescape-me

You can use any of the following launchers:

Twitch.tv Application

AT Launcher

Or if you wish to use a different launcher, you can get the ZIP containing the mods + menu; attached as a file to the post!

Last edited:
I saw this on your stream the other day the pack looks really cool. I hope they plan on adding a mini-map by default, that would be a great addition.

Thanks for the additions, I should probably update the old one or completely remove it

Updated the pack to match the post, So make sure to update!

Updated to a new version and added some mods (all info in the main post)

I cant seem to be able to upload the zip on the website. DM on discord at Loasty#8008 and ill send it

Hey Loasty! This looks really cool but when I try and run it using the twitch launcher, I get a game crash issue.
Any ideas? :)

Hey Loasty! This looks really cool but when I try and run it using the twitch launcher, I get a game crash issue.
Any ideas? :)
There could be many issues:
ensure your java is up to date
make sure you have 2gb+ ram allocated
make sure you have run version 1.14.4 before (vanilla version)

update me if those methods work or not

There could be many issues:
ensure your java is up to date
make sure you have 2gb+ ram allocated
make sure you have run version 1.14.4 before (vanilla version)

update me if those methods work or not
I did everything you said, but I am still getting the same error. Even though i followed all steps that were shown in the video.

I did everything you said, but I am still getting the same error. Even though i followed all steps that were shown in the video.
Try checking this out, and see if any of the troubleshooting steps helps fix it! if not then DM me on discord -- Loasty#8008

I updated it to 1.0.8, and now I can't launch the game without it crashing anymore. Tried rollbacking to 1.0.6, still no bueno. Tried uninstalling the modpack entirely and reinstalling it, no bueno. Regular Minecraft still works just fine, but the modpack seems to be permanently corrupted on the Twitch app

EDIT:

Just tried the ATLauncher version, and it works better... as in I can get to the server selection screen, but the screen is a big texture error, and trying to log in to any server results in a crashes due to "insufficient memory", so I guess the new update caused extreme memory leaks somehow, that can't be fixed by going back to an older version?

EDIT #2:

I managed to fix the ATLauncher version by completely reinstalling Java, so I guess the update screws with the Java installation? Twitch app version still crashes on launch, though

EDIT #3:

So the ATLauncher seems to have changed the skin I've been using for a solid decade. That's nice

EDIT #4:

Okay, so ends up ATLauncher is a scam launcher that steals your account info, they just changed my account name and skin (again), so I changed my password, and I guess I'm gonna have to wait till the Twitch app version works again

Last edited:
I updated it to 1.0.8, and now I can't launch the game without it crashing anymore. Tried rollbacking to 1.0.6, still no bueno. Tried uninstalling the modpack entirely and reinstalling it, no bueno. Regular Minecraft still works just fine, but the modpack seems to be permanently corrupted on the Twitch app

EDIT:

Just tried the ATLauncher version, and it works better... as in I can get to the server selection screen, but the screen is a big texture error, and trying to log in to any server results in a crashes due to "insufficient memory", so I guess the new update caused extreme memory leaks somehow, that can't be fixed by going back to an older version?

EDIT #2:

I managed to fix the ATLauncher version by completely reinstalling Java, so I guess the update screws with the Java installation? Twitch app version still crashes on launch, though

EDIT #3:

So the ATLauncher seems to have changed the skin I've been using for a solid decade. That's nice

EDIT #4:

Okay, so ends up ATLauncher is a scam launcher that steals your account info, they just changed my account name and skin (again), so I changed my password, and I guess I'm gonna have to wait till the Twitch app version works again

Aight so i forgot to keep checking this forum post.
1) It sounds like something messed up with twitch, a lot of people tend to reinstall twitch itself, but not much i can do without any crash logs
How to get a crash log: Right click the pack in twitch > open folder > crash-reports -- and dm me the most recent file on discord @ Loasty#8008

2) Insufficient Memory is due to not allocating enough ram to the modpack, you need to have at least 2gb ram dedicated for it to run -- google can explain this easily

3) I have used atlauncher many times with no issue, and i dont believe they would have a reason to steal some random persons account. It sounds to me like you have a security issue on your own end (such as using the same email/password on different sites) so change your password, and keep yourself safe from phishing sites.

Oh I fixed it by uninstalling all those garbage apps, and manually installing the individual mods, and now it works perfectly fine without any custom launchers. As for the security issues, it sure is convenient timing that after a decade of no issues, I get hacked the very same day I try out a custom launcher, the skin getting changed literally the first time I logged in on it.

Back