LoastyToasty's MineScape Modpack's Info
----- Included Mods -----
Main Focus Mods:
- A mini map mod that allows you to see the world around you as you travel
Xaero's World Map
- A full screen map with an included saved map so you know your way around the world
- Gives more information on your inventory without having to open it (off by default, toggle with L)
- Redesign of the Main Menu in MineCraft to suit this pack's theme
- To reconnect in times that MineCraft servers go down
Sound Devices options
- To change what default device your MineCraft sounds play though (helpful for headset & speaker users)
- Turns off those annoying "new recipe" notifications
- Allows me to ship a default config for controls + mini map settings for those who have never launched the modpack before
No Crafting Book
- Removes the Crafting
book from your inventory to not get mixed with the Magic
Advanced Skin Customization
- Ability to see your character in first person view
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded
- Ability to see a new perspective from over the shoulder
- Allows you to look around using ALT without moving your direction
- Can play Youtube, Twitch, Etc
If you wish to get Optifine you can get it from here
URL to the pack:
You can use any of the following launchers:
- Please note that you will have to manually update the pack using this!
How do i add optifine?
Right click the modpack > Open Folder > Mods > and drop the Optifine file in there! I have provided a link to the 1.15.2 install of optifine in the modpack's main menu!
"No java executable found. Cannot execute post-installation tasks for forge"
Please download the latest version of java (64bit probably required).
The launcher isn't showing up, It keeps loading an old version of the launcher, Or it keeps asking me to re-download the launcher
Please navigate to Top left Menu > File > Settings > Minecraft and check the following:
- Minecraft Path does not have any spaces in it. ex. D:/Minecraft Launcher -- change this to D:/MinecraftLauncher
- Allocated Ram set to 2000mb+
- Ensure you have downloaded and run Minecraft 1.14.4 Vanilla before
I cant get the modpack to launch on mac
This one is a bit complicated, due to twitch not using the correct minecraft launcher for any versions above 1.13
The fix to this is to follow this video:
How to do i return to the vanilla health bar?
First go to RPG HUD (hit escape and in the top right) and go to player health. There you can click "Render vanilla element"
Then go to Minescape Addons (right alt by default) and you can set "render health" to true.
When i adjust my screen size the HUD moves out of screen
This is due to the positional issue of the HUD mods installed.
You can change all huds elements using the following keys
Right Alt - Minescape Addons
Esc > RPG HUD (top right) - RPG HUD
G > Gui Settings - Advanced Skins
Ctrl + i - Inventory HUD
How do i return to the normal Minecraft inventory?
Press Right Alt to enter the minescapeaddons config menu. There you can change the settings to return the game back to its normal inventory screen!
How do i remove the new First Person view?
How do i change the third person camera?
Once you enter the new view using f5, you can use the arrow keys to adjust the placement of the camera! NOTE: not all clicks will be 100% accurate, you may need to adjust some settings to find what works for you!