Reshader for MineScape

E

Elder Jr

I watched this YouTubers video and seems like he has a very good afternoon ambiance going on throughout the video. It seems very authentic to OSRS. Is it a texture pack? Some type of reshader? I would like to have shadows and all that jazz too.

Can anyone tell me how to get this good graphics?

He's using optifine with shaders. You have to download optifine for whatever version of the game you play on and install it. Then you have to find a shader pack you like and move it into your optifine shaderpacks folder. After that, you can turn it on through the optifine shader settings in-game.

I don't have any particular recommendations for shaders as I don't use them but there's a ton of showcases on youtube.

He's using optifine with shaders. You have to download optifine for whatever version of the game you play on and install it. Then you have to find a shader pack you like and move it into your optifine shaderpacks folder. After that, you can turn it on through the optifine shader settings in-game.

I don't have any particular recommendations for shaders as I don't use them but there's a ton of showcases on youtube.
Thanks for clearing it up! Cheers

Back